I've been kinda caught in between feeling happy and sad for the past few days. The irony is that I probably have never been happier in my entire life.
I know should be enjoying my life as a third year undergraduate, working freelance and running various projects, with photography, gaming and endless loves to keep me busy and entertained 24/7.
It's hard to understand how one can be blissfully happy and contented in some ways and yet be feeling distraught in others.
I guess I just have to savour those happy moments until the light penetrates those darker ones.
...
Hamsters are all doing fine. Healthy and chubby. Getting really tame too. Tako and Lemon have begun to respond to their names :)
Tori, the baby, is also the roundest yet. LOL.
She's an eating machine.
...
I have this essay that is due this Friday. I haven't written a single word because I am still scrambling to get my research together.
It's about risk factors and criminal justice policy making.
I have no idea whatsoever. No one talks about such things in Singapore. I feel another headache coming on when I think about it.
Oh well.
Tomorrow should be a better day. It just has to be.
- 14 August 2006 11:51pm -
No comments:
Post a Comment